The Toshiba-Modbus gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Toshiba VRF and Digital Air Conditioner units and Modbus RTU (RS-485) networks.
- Modbus RTU (EIA485) slave device.
- Configuration from both onboard DIP-switches and Modbus RTU.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and set the DP-SW).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Modbus RTU.
- Reduced dimensions 93 x 53 x 58 mm.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit in some models of AC.
- Window contact function allows energy savings. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from Modbus RTU, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. It’s only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.
The consistent Modbus register mapping used for all AC brands, helps improving the integration time of each project.
There are no reviews yet.