The Universal InfraRed (IR)-BACnet gateway allows a complete and natural integration of any Air Conditioner unit (with an infrared receiver) into BACnet MSTP networks.
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- Support only BACnet MS/TP.
- Quick configuration in Intesis MAPS. Configure all your Universal IR to BACnet MSTP interfaces in one project.
- Built-in room temperature sensor.
- Auto-Learn function to automatically set the IR remote controller configuration.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by BACnet MSTP, thanks to IR receptor in device.
- Abstraction of Air Conditioning unit properties and functionalities as fixed BACnet Objects.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interface’s firmware.
INFRARED COMMUNICATION WITH THE INDOOR UNIT
The gateway allows the control of the main AC functions via infrared commands. But also, thanks to the IR receiver that the device is equipped with, it is possible to know the real status of the AC unit even the user is controlling it by the manufacturer IR remote controller.
ALL YOUR BACNET UNIVERSAL INTERFACES IN ONE PROJECT BY INTESIS MAPS
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. This one allows you to create one project to include all your Universal IR BACnet interfaces and get all the information in one file. Quick and easy to get all devices configured in a few minutes.
Intesis MAPS makes it easy to identify any malfunction in the installations thanks to its robust diagnostic feature.
There are no reviews yet.