The Samsung BACnet gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Samsung NASA Air Conditioner indoor units and BACnet MS/TP networks.
- Supports only BACnet MS/TP.
- BTL mark ensures full interoperability with BACnet devices.
- UL Listed.
- Configurable via on-board DIP-switches.
- Quick and easy installation (Set the DIP-Switches, plug and play).
- Direct connection to the remote controller bus of the AC unit.
- Mountable on DIN rail, wall, or even inside the indoor unit for some AC-models.
- Allows simultaneous control with remote controller and BACnet MS/TP.
- Small dimensions: 93 x 53 x 58 mm (3.7” x 2.1” x 2.3”)
- Wide control and monitoring of AC unit from BACnet, including DualSetpoint functions.
- Occupancy function for energy savings. Costs generated by HVAC systems in buildings are significant, this type of functions allow to reduce them.
- External power not required.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to the indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. It’s only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.
There are no reviews yet.