The Panasonic interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Panasonic ECOi, ECOg and PACi systems from a BMS, SCADA, PLC or any other device working as a Modbus master.
- UL Certified.
- Direct access to outdoor unitâ€™s communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the VRF system.
- Outdoor unitâ€™s signals available for the integration.
- The interface is a Modbus slave able to manage Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU simultaneously.
- Up to 6 Modbus TCP clients (incoming sockets) are supported.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interfaceâ€™s firmware.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO VRF OUTDOOR UNITS
The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor unit’s communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system. This allows not only the control and monitoring of the main AC functions but the access to some internal variables of the outdoor units.
SET UP BY INTESIS MAPS
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. This one allows you to define your own settings for the device and offers extra functions available for all the new generation gateways. Thanks to the scan function, which allows to automatically discover all the units available in the installation, get the interface ready to work in a really short time.
Intesis MAPS makes it easy to identify any malfunction in the installations thanks to its robust diagnostic feature.