The Bosch interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Bosch VRF systems from a BMS, SCADA, PLC or any other device working as a BACnet IP Server or a BACnet MSTP Master.
- UL Certified
- BTL Certified
- Direct access to outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the VRF system.
- Outdoor unit’s signals available for the integration.
- Supports both BACnet/IP and BACnet MSTP physical layers.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interface’s firmware.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE OUTDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to the XY terminals of the outdoor unit. Up to 4 indoor units are suported. This allows the control of the main AC functions such as on/off, mode, fan speed, vane position, temperature set point.
The gateway is configured using our free configuration tool MAPS, that also includes a Diagnostic tool to help you in the commissioning tasks and troubleshooting.
There are no reviews yet.