The LG interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of LG VRF systems from a KNX installation.
- Direct access to outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the VRF system.
- Outdoor unit’s signals available for the integration.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints (DPTs) that guarantees a seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interface’s firmware.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO VRF OUTDOOR UNITS
The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units communication bus or the LG-Gateway interface module PI-485 and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system. This allows not only the control and monitoring of the main AC functions but the access to some internal variables of the outdoor units.
SET UP BY INTESIS MAPS
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis® MAPS software. This allows you to define tailor-made settings for the device and offers extra functions available for all the new generation gateways. Thanks to the scan function, which allows to automatically discover all the units available in the installation, get the interface ready to work in a really short time.
Intesis MAPS makes it easy to identify any malfunction in the installations thanks to its robust diagnostic feature.
There are no reviews yet.