The Hitachi-BACnet gateway allows fully bi-directional communication between Hitachi VRF units and BACnet MS/TP networks.
- Intuitive web interface for the WiFi configuration.
- b/g/n WiFi standards supported at 2,4 GHz.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the WiFi).
- Auto-Learn function to automatically set the IR remote controller configuration.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the IR remote controller and by Home Automation systems. Integration with any IP Home Automation System thanks to our open ASCII protocol.
- Compatible with the drivers available in Intesis webpage
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to the indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint…but the monitoring of errors, alarms and some internal variables.
FAST AND EASY TO SET UP BY DIP-SW
The product can be installed and set up in a really short time. It’s only a matter of wiring the gateway to the AC unit and configure the DIP-SW accordingly. No configuration software and no power supply are required.
There are no reviews yet.