The AC Cloud Control device for Fujitsu allows a complete and natural integration of Fujitsu RAC and VRF systems using the CN connector into AC Cloud Control system for professional HVAC control and monitoring.
- Easy Wi-Fi configuration using the native Android and iOS App.
- b/g/n Wi-Fi standards supported at 2,4 GHz.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the Wi-Fi).
- External power not required.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the manufacturer’s remote controller and by AC Cloud Control through the App and web.
- Integration with 3rd party systems: IFTTT, Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Native Android and iOS App.
- Web based dashboard.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO INDOOR UNITS
The gateway is wired directly to an indoor unit. This allows not only the control of the main AC functions such as operating mode, fan speed, temperature setpoint… but the monitoring of errors and alarms.
AC Cloud Control devices are developed to interface the AC units and provide cloud connectivity using the local Wi-Fi network. They are b/g/n compatible and use 2.4GHz frequency, ensuring further coverage within the installation, and showing no communication problems due to the optimized IoT communication protocol used. They are firewall friendly since only outbound ports are used, ensuring an easy and secure configuration.
Many functionalities are available for the device. Discover everything you can do by checking the AC Cloud Control functions list.
There are no reviews yet.