The Toshiba interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Toshiba VRF systems from a KNX installation.
- Direct access to outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints (DPTs) that guarantees a seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Configured by ETS standard configuration tool.
- Energy efficiency functions, such as “timeout”, “open window” or “Occupancy”. Costs related to HVAC systems in a building are one of the highest and these functions allow to reduce them.
- Total control and monitoring of the AC unit from KNX, including AC unit’s internal variables, running hours counter (for filter maintenance control) and error indication.
DIRECT CONNECTION TO VRF OUTDOOR UNITS
The gateway is directly connected to the outdoor units communication bus and enables the control of all the indoor units connected to the system.
EASY TO SET UP BY ETS (STANDARD KNX TOOL)
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
There are no reviews yet.