The Mitsubishi Electric interface has been specially designed to allow bidirectional control and monitoring of Mitsubishi Electric City Multi systems from a KNX installation.
- UL Certified.
- Direct access to outdoor unit’s communication bus.
- Scan: Automatic identification of the units presents in the VRF system.
- Supports KNX standard datapoints (DPTs) that guarantees a seamless integration with any KNX device or system.
- Wide range of monitoring & control datapoints available.
- Datalogging through external USB port.
- Configuration through IP or USB (Console) port.
- Front cover LED indicators to provide easy to check communication status on both the Ethernet and serial ports.
- Automatic updates for both Intesis MAPS and interface’s firmware.
This integration requires the Mitsubishi Electric City Multi AC system to be equipped with a Mitsubishi Electric’s Centralized Controller for MNET (G-50A, GB-50A, AG-150A, EB-50, EW-50 or AE200 and newer). This Centralized Controller offers the signals of the City Multi AC system through XML protocol at its Ethernet port, which is accessed by the Intesis.
EASY TO SET UP BY ETS (STANDARD KNX TOOL)
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the ETS configuration tool using the product database available to download. Thanks to the high number of supported KNX DPTs and the KNX certification, the gateway ensures interoperability with any KNX device in the market.
There are no reviews yet.