The AC Cloud Control Universal IR controller allows a complete and natural integration of any IR controlled unit into AC Cloud Control system for profesional HVAC control and monitoring.
- Easy Wi-Fi configuration using the native Android and iOS App.
- b/g/n Wi-Fi standards supported at 2,4 GHz.
- Quick and easy installation (plug and configure the Wi-Fi).
- Auto-Learn function to automatically set the IR remote controller configuration.
- Simultaneous control of the AC unit by the manufacturer’s IR remote controller and by AC Cloud Control through the App and web.
- Integration with 3rd party systems: IFTTT, Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Native Android and iOS App.
- Web based dashboard.
INFRARED COMMUNICATION WITH THE INDOOR UNIT
The gateway allows the control of the main AC functions via infrared commands. But also, thanks to the IR receiver that the device is equipped with, it is possible to know the real status of the AC unit even the user is controlling it by the manufacturer IR remote controller.
AC Cloud Control devices are developed to interface the AC units and provide cloud connectivity using the local WIFI network. They are b/g/n compatible and use 2.4GHz frequency, ensuring further coverage within the installation, and showing no communication problems due to the optimized IoT communication protocol used. They are firewall friendly since only outbound ports are used, ensuring an easy and secure configuration.
Many functionalities are available for the device. Discover everything you can do by checking the AC Cloud Control functions list.