The Intesis BACnet-EtherNet/IP gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC/BMS systems and their connected devices between BACnet IP&MSTP Control systems and EtherNet/IP networks.
This gateway works as a BACnet slave/server on the BACnet side and as a EtherNet/IP adapter on the EtherNet/IP side.
- UL, BTL & ODVA certified
- Support for BACnet IP or BACnet MSTP server
- BACnet Advanced features available (Trend logs, Calendars, etc.)
- EtherNet/IP adapter interface (Anybus CompactCom technology)
- Control and monitoring over EtherNet/IP based Scanners
- Easy integration & updates with Intesis MAPS
This bidirectional gateway provides a straightforward and fast integration thanks to its unique onboard features.
The BTL and ODVA certifications ensure 100% compatibility and, at the same time, guarantees a seamless integration with any BACnet device and any EtherNet/IP scanner or controller.
The configuration is carried out using the Intesis MAPS software. Which allows you to define your own settings for the device. Also, it will be able to download all the available project templates or to import any created/exported project template on your computer.
There are no reviews yet.