As the Modular Home market becomes increasingly more popular, so do the advanced requests from prospective clients. One such request is for ‘Smart Home‘ technologies with features such as: Smart Lighting, Heating, Blinds providing a comfortable energy efficient environment.
There’s a common misconception that Smart Home costs too much to consider as part of a modular build and this is largely the reason Modular Builders don’t offer this feature. To debug this, have a look at these examples:
- 2 Bedroom Modular with Lighting and Heating Control, Remote Access, Scenes & Presence Simulation: £2500 + VAT
- 2 Bedroom Modular with Dimmable Lighting, Heating and Blind Control, Remote Access, Scenes & Presence Simulation: £3250 + VAT
With any Smart Home, it’s important to understand the reasons and benefits which include:
- Energy efficient Lighting via auto-off and all-off functions
- Energy efficient Heating via an efficient PWM cycle on individual room temperatures
- Prevent over/under solar gain with auto shading
- Single App control with Remote access for total control of your property
- Presence simulation making it look like you are in the property when out and about
- Scenes helping to run multiple functions with a single button push
So what are the options to progress the conversation? We can co-ordinate with your Modular Builder directly, establishing the project requirements, costs involved and method for delivery.
If you’d like to learn more, contact our projects team: