KNX is the trusted choice for specifiers seeking to ensure comprehensive and secure control of commercial buildings! So what makes KNX stand out from ‘competing’ systems:
- KNX is secure whether on IP or TP
- KNX incorporates all building functions into the one central control system
- KNX can directly interface with these functions rather than via third party protocols
- KNX can also interface with every major protocol on the EU market
- KNX is scalable and without limitation
- KNX is SELV (ease of installation)
So what forms can KNX take on a commercial project?
- DALI Control: KNX can be used as the DALI Master in a DALI installation with the control side of the system being KNX
- Shading Control: KNX can be used for the control of shading to meet LEED requirements, i.e.: lower blinds during peak temperatures
- KNX IO: KNX can be used to interface lighting and access in the event of Fire Alarm Activation
- Weather Monitoring: KNX can be used to control awnings and windows to make adjustments based on adverse weather conditions
KNX Ireland have worked on a number of high level commercial projects throughout Ireland and our ever growing client base attests to our expertise and professional service.
If you’ve a commercial project and would like to discuss how KNX can be added as the primary BMS and/or in addition, please get in touch.